Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A non-refundable deposit of $200 is required to confirm all bookings, with the balance due 2 weeks prior to your arrival.
The balance will be automatically deducted from the credit card provided on this date.
This deposit is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of arrival should you need to defer.
Any two night stays are payable in full at time of booking and this amount is also non-refundable.
However, the amount paid, can be deferred for up to 12 months for future use.
Use of a credit card will incur a 1.45% bank fee. Debit cards, EFTPOS and direct bank credits are free.
Cancellation of a booking will mean that your deposit will be deferred for future use for up to 12 months.
Any “NO SHOW” will have the balance charged in full and is non-refundable.
All damage caused will be charged to your account.
Charges will also be made to your account for the cost of any excessive cleaning, including stained linen.
Any guest who invites others into the Resort to utilise our facilities without the prior permission of Management will be subject to a fine of up to $500.
Every person reading this document and/or occupying accommodation or utilising other services shall be personally responsible for any additional charges incurred by all guests notwithstanding that an account is sent in the first instance to that customer.
It is a condition of your occupancy that the occupiers of the premises are liable for the damage to, or loss of property which the occupier and/or their guest/s may bring onto the premises.
We would be grateful that on check-out you take all your rubbish down to the bins provided and wash all dirty dishes.
If you are using any skin/hair products which you think may stain the white linen, please request alternative linen at the time of booking. You will be charged for the replacement of any stained linen.
Any guest who invites others into the Resort to utilise our facilities without the prior permission of Management will be subject to a fine of up to $500 which will be charged to your cc.
SWIMMING POOL CONDITIONS
- The facility is only for the use of guests and authorised visitors. Access is only by the use of your apartment key. The key must not be given to anyone under the age of 15 years or to persons who are not guests of Magnetic Sunsets.
- Persons under the age of 15 years must be supervised by an adult (a person not less than 18 years of age), at all times, when using the swimming pool and recreation area.
- Diving into the pool is forbidden.
RELEASE AND INDEMNITY
- The facilities are used at your own risk. The management of Magnetic Sunsets cannot take responsibility for injuries, loss or damage that may arise from the use or misuse of the facilities.
- You expressly and personally assume all risks associated with the use of the pool and recreation area by yourself, those accompanying you, any person you obtain permission from Management to use the facilities and any persons under your care including persons under the age of 18 and persons with special needs.
- You release and discharge Magnetic Sunsets from all liabilities, claims and causes of action that may arise from the use of the pool and recreation area by yourself, those accompanying you and any persons you obtain permission from Management to use the facilities and any persons under your care, including persons under the age of 18 and persons with special needs.
- You indemnify and keep Magnetic Sunsets from any liability, claim or cause of action that may be brought against Magnetic Sunsets arising from the use of the recreation facilities by yourself, those accompanying you, any persons you obtain permission from Management to use the facilities and any persons under your care, including persons under the age of 18 years and persons with special needs.
- You have read these conditions and understand the responsibilities, risks and liabilities you assume by use of the swimming pool and recreation area.